Sunday, July 4, 2010

Gratitude

The past several months, I have been overwhelmed by an incredible feeling: Gratitude. I guess teaching an entire primary lesson on the subject today was a sign of fate. It is destiny that I am now writing this blog post!

It's a little funny that I have been so grateful lately. I am really beginning to think I am the most pessimistic person in the world; feeling extremely blessed and happy was so foreign, I thought maybe someone shipped me to Japan without me knowing!

So, I know you are all dying to hear... What am I grateful for? Let me see...

I am grateful for....

An incredible husband who is so amazing I don't deserve him.
Gilmore Girls.
Living in a spacious, clean, cold (or warm) house.
Being able to climb the stairs into my house.
Receiving a great education.
My family.
Having some incredible co-workers.
Peace and serenity.
Self discipline.
Chicken Marsala and Chicken Madeira from the Cheesecake factory.
Being able to take an expensive fun-packed vacation.
The ocean.
Trains.
Health code regulations.
Good music.
The mountains.
Having a good steady job and insurance.
Cars.
Being able to pay off all my old credit card debt.
Air conditioning.
Indoor plumbing.
Diversity.
Soft blankets.
Cameras.
Concerts.
Little sisters.
Washers and dryers.
Dishwashers.
Good books.
Art.
Photobooths.
Good friends.
Lagoon.
Skydiving.
The beach.
Memories.
Little children.
Forgiveness.
Camping.
Games.
The fact that God is the one in control of the universe and not I.
Freedom.
Independence.
Love.
Hope.
Healing.
Honest people.
Lovers of Humanity.
Good quotes.
Soul Sisters.
Yummy smelling candles.
Trail mix.
Babies.
Being able to see the beautiful world around me.
Spur of the moment trips to Massachusetts.
Utah. (who knew!?)
Red rock mountains.
Snuggling up in cool sheets.
St. George.
Hiking.
BFFs.
Heaven.
Toes.
Having people in my life who won't ever give up on me.
Motorcycle rides.
Deodorant.

And on that note, it is back to enjoying my lazy Sunday in bed watching Gilmore Girls and cuddling with my sexy husband! (Which are all things I am EXTREMELY grateful for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment