Thursday, March 3, 2011

Horoscopes.

I've always been a fan of horoscopes. I don't necessarily follow them religiously, but I think they can have elements of "truth." No matter what, they are least fun to read, right? I read mine this morning and I really liked it and thought I would share:

"Give your guardian angels and the powers that be the benefit of the doubt right now, moonchild. You may feel like your back is against the wall, or that you are hopelessly caught up in a problem that you won't be able to find your way out of. You may even feel forsaken and alone. But you are not. There is a great light of love surrounding you. You are protected and guarded and guided, and if you open up your heart enough to feel the love, you will be comforted by it. Allow yourself to feel safe. Have faith that everything will work out. You will have what you need."

I was really kind of touched because it fit so well with where I'm at right now and some of the experiences I've had this week. I think I easily forget about the guardian angels I have been blessed with, but just last night during yoga I felt this amazing connection to their presence and their love. I am seriously so grateful for this week. I finally feel on top of the world and that life has meaning and purpose again. I've been mindlessly wandering for far too long. It's good to be back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment