Saturday, July 6, 2013

Summer Bucket List Part IIII (Because I hate the real roman numeral for 4)

I think it has become a part of my Summer Bucket List tradition to put together my "to-dos" when the summer is already half way over.

And yet, I don't feel like my summer is complete unless I complete this crazy task. It's almost like a contract to myself that I'll get off my lazy ass and enjoy what has always been my favorite time of the year.

So, drumroll please...

This summer I plan to:

-Ingest a ridiculous amount of snow cones (especially now that we've identified the Snow Shack closest to our house)

-Go camping

-Take Miles swimming at the city pool(s) until he starts actually looking like a fish

-Hike to a waterfall

-Move into our new home (fingers crossed that this one goes as smoothly as possible!)

-Do at least a little bit of summer reading

-Campfire and s'mores

-Spend more time up at the cabin

-Start a workout routine with Brett

-Make as many trips to Zion (and the other National Parks) as the million degree weather down here will permit

-Finish organizing the photos on my computer (ok, so maybe this one is more like wishful thinking!)

-Roast our butts off in the Vegas heat at an outdoor July wedding

-Pre-order our copy of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh on DVD

-Take a bubble bath all by myself and catch up on some reading

-Give Miles a haircut (if I can convince myself to part with his adorable curls!)

-Come up with a school plan for Brett

-Have a game night

-Birthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory (and maybe even Tucanos--I'm getting full just thinking about it...)

-Housewarming party!

-Teach Miles a legitimate word

-Try not to die of heatstroke

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment