Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My long awaited summer reading list.

When Miles was born and Brett stayed at home with me for the first week, we got addicted to the Game Show Network, particularly Family Feud.

Although I watch a lot less TV now that Miles is older, I will still cross my fingers and check GSN for our beloved show once in awhile while Miles is eating or napping, or when I'm just having a really bad day and need a pick me up.

The other day, during the "fast money" round at the end, one of the questions was: "When was the last time you read a book?"

The first guy's answer was "3 months ago." The second lady's answer was "1 month ago."

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!

Are there really people out there who read so little? The thought absolutely SADDENS me. (Probably more so because I know it's probably true.) There is nothing better than curling up with a good book. Well, aside from having a sleeping baby, that is.

Although the summer is almost over, here are the books I will snuggling up to in the upcoming days/weeks/months (and some that I have already finished since school got out):









 And the few from last summer's reading list that I didn't quite get to:



 What's on your summer reading list this year?

1 comment:

  1. What's that last set of books? Can't quite read any titles. . .

    ReplyDelete