Friday, August 10, 2012

Hair today, gone tomorrow.

Lately I've decided that I want to chop my hair off.

I'm sick of seeing myself look the exact same way in every picture:
It's not flattering.

But because I'm not willing to sacrifice three hours a day for the sake of beauty, I'm not able to look this good all the time:

And let's not forget how obnoxious it is to keep clogging our drains with all my hair that has decided to fall out post-baby.

Ew.

Hair freaks me out, so having it all over the bathroom/house is completely revolting.

Not to mention the fact that Miles LOVES my hair. If it doesn't all fall out by itself, he has made it his personal mission to pull it all out which is exponentially more painful.

So what else is a girl to do?

I wish I could march right into the salon and walk away looking like this:

 or this:
 but instead I would come out looking like this:
and that is a sight that no one should ever be subjected to.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! I've heard that they can do something like chemically straighten your hair and it lasts for a while, if you are wanting to go straight. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete