Saturday, May 7, 2011

the scoop on savannah.

Things you might not know about me:

-I cry when I watch Extreme Home Makeover Home Edition.
-I absolutely hate cats.
-I'm secretly addicted to Jerseylicious and The Bad Girls Club.
-I don't want to have a big family, yet I want to adopt and love as many "broken" children from around the world as I can.
-I've always wanted to experience homelessness and living on the streets. I will some day jump on the back of a train and just ride it to wherever it takes me.
-Sometimes I wonder why I never developed an eating disorder.
-As much as I want to settle down and plant my roots, I worry that I will never be happy with what I have and my urge to "run away" will return.
-I once got pulled over for flipping off an undercover cop.
-I often wish I lived back in the time of hunter gatherer societies before everything became so complicated.
-I hate chocolate.
-One day I want to start my own "movement," "cause," or non-profit organization in my endeavor to change the world.
-I'm a pathological perfectionist.
-I feel most at home amongst "broken" people.
-I used to be obsessed with belts and had a sweet collection of them.
-I love filling out any kind of forms...applications, questionnaires, medical forms... etc.
-Some days I wonder if my constant feelings of inadequacy will lead to my demise.
-I'm obsessed with checking the mail.
-Sometimes I'd rather get lost in my relationship with characters in books than live in the "real world."
-I absolutely LOVE palm trees.
-Spongebob Squarepants is my homeboy.
-I'm a pack rat who is desperately trying to change her ways.
-I'm terrified of dying.
-The more I've learned about drugs, the more I want to use them.
-I often wonder if people are only as happy as they are pretending.
-I know more about cars than my husband.
-For some reason I feel the responsibility to carry the weight of the world on my shoulders.

2 comments:

  1. swear to god, if I thought we wouldn't get in huge trouble with the law/educational institutions/jobs, I would totally smoke pot with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. Love it! Right back atcha :)

    ReplyDelete