Friday, June 17, 2011

summer bucket list.

Due to my love of lists, I decided last year to make a "fun" one of all the things I wanted to accomplish during summer vacation. Looking back on that list is pretty depressing. I just realized that I accomplished less than half of the things that I set out to do. Despite my lack of follow through, I've decided to make this "summer bucket list" thing an annual event. So, even though the summer is almost halfway over, here are my fabulous aspirations for the next two and half months:

*Lagoon with friends.

*Whistle Wok

*Summer carnival

*Dig up old memories from "the shed"

*Summer reading

*Clean out my shed

*Sunday bike rides

*Get a tan playing at Seven Peaks

*Go to Lake Powell for the first time

*Campfire and s'mores with friends

*Zilch up at the cabin

*Pineapple from Tucanos

*Get my wedding dressed cleaned

*Sleepover with sisters (and possibly with school sisters)

*Picnic at the park

*Purge my house of excess "stuff"

*Lose 5 lbs and 2.5% body fat

*Camping and paintball with the fam

*Get both cars deep cleaned

*Double date game night with the cuz and her hubs

*Consume massive amounts of watermelon snow cones

Yup, I think that about wraps it up!!

2 comments:

  1. We totally have a bunch of things in common for our summer bucket list. If you need a buddy to go to Whistle Wok with, I've been dying to go back there for so long, I would love to go with you! Also, that double date night with the cuz and her hubs better be about us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course the double date night is referring to you! :) We should add Whistle Wok to that date and then we can kill two birds with one stone! Sounds like a plan to me!

    ReplyDelete