Thursday, August 12, 2010

Myspace re-post (3 of 6)

I was so silly back then....

February 16, 2007 


So I'm sitting here at about 12:30am, and thinking to myself, that it's really not that late but it sure feels like it. All is dark in my room except the glow of my computer screen and the spongebob lamp right next to it. For some reason I feel kinda like Harriet the Spy when she types up everything on her type writer. That in turn, reminds me of the good ol' days when me and my younger sister and one of her friends thought Harriet was the bomb diggety, and we bought notebooks and took binoculars to the church field where we proceed to "spy" on all the neighboors as they walked or drove by. We'd also make tomato sandwiches like she did... Chalked full of mayo and of course big, juicy, squishy tomatoes. Yum, yum, it's amazing what a child's stomache can handle. Now with that door swinging shut, you'd think I'm full grown now, and lost that and all my other childhood tendencies. Yet as I'm sitting here typing I'm chewing on a teething ring for babies. Why, you might ask? Because I've done hundreds of dollars worth of dental work the last couple months, and the only thing that soothes me is to bite long and hard into anything and everything I can get my hands on.  Usually it's Brett's arm, but I feel bad for the many marks I've left and I've decided to transfer my dog-like tendencies to something else. (And though this teething toy isn't as satisfing as an arm, it gets the job done!) :-)  Oh geez, and now I'm drooling. Did I mention I'm wearing my jellyfishing glasses? Just like spongebob's! It sure puts me in the mood... For jellyfishing of course! Sicko...What were you thinking? Get your mind out of that gutter. Well, je suis un peu fatigue maintenant, donc je pense que je vais dormir. Bon journee ou bon soir mes amis! Jusque' a une autre temps....

No comments:

Post a Comment