Sunday, August 15, 2010

This summer I made mad love to 3 Germans (at the same time....!) -Myspace Repost 5 of 6-

I love this old post because it reminds me of the best summer of my life! This summer has been pretty spectacular too, so maybe when I'm done with the myspace re-posts, I can tell you about all the fun stuff we have done this year!

August 06, 2006

This summer I made mad love to 3 Germans (at the same time....!)


Just kidding! But no really, I have had a wild crazy summer! About everything I've wanted to do in my life has been accomplished as of July 29. Well, not everything... I still haven't fulfilled my lifetime goal of finding a punk band to play harmonica for.... In good time though, in good time.... But so far this summer I have:

-Been to France (and without my bags for a few days, at that)

-Climbed L'arc de Triumpe, Notre Dame and seen the view from the top of the Eiffel tower.

-I got my first real "french" kiss.

-Got the best tan I've ever had in my life! (I'm used to being a pasty white girl, man!)

-Swam in the French Riviera.

-Hung out at the International Cannes Film Festival.

-Conquered the metro system in Paris.

-Partied with a British Formula 1 driver who raced in the Grand Prix at Monaco.

-Spent a day in Italy (Let me tell you, there is NOTHING like true, real, authentic Italian ice cream... It's amazing!! And I freakin hate ice cream!)

-Worked 3 freaking jobs (sometimes all three on the same day)

-Had my birthday at Warped Tour which was the best present ever!(Besides all the sweet free stuff I got from bands because of my awesome shirt...)

-Last but not least, I freaking jumped out of an airplane at 13000 feet for the most bamf first skydiving experience a girl could ask for!

WOOOOO! Don't you wish you were me right now? Yeah yeah, what can I say? I'm pretty kick ass.. Hopefully their will be a sequel next summer. We'll see what happens.

P.S. I totally forgot to mention I went to the French Open!! It was pretty bad ass (even though I'm not a huge tennis fan) despite the freezing cold rain that day too.

No comments:

Post a Comment