Monday, August 16, 2010

You dirty little fun haver! (Myspace re-post 6 of 6)

So here it is... My final myspace re-post. This one should really hit home just how big of a nerd I am, and how crazy I used to be. It gave me a big laugh at least. Happy reading.

March 11, 2006 
zipidee do da zippiddee a!! haha just kidding but for real! i just felt the urge to write a little memo of my day. first i woke up. then i showered. then i picked up my laundry, threw it around my room and decided to clothe myself. when driving to work, i noticed snow on the not so far off moutains. i squeeled. then i called my roomate lettie and squeeled some more. stuff like this just isn't supposed to be around my home sweet st. george. then i said to myself, savannah its ok man. you'll do fine in life. so i went to class. eric is a very funny teacher and we had some good laughs, but then we saw the snow, and the laughter turned to tears. (at least for me). sloshing outside after the bell rang (oh wait, its college there are no bells...) i called my dad and cursed him for bringing the snow. blah blah blah. things like this just arent' supposed to happen here! anyway then the rest of my day was super sweet awesome wow, and i had a blast in mesquite with my dad and g'pa eating yummmy yummmy crab legs, then the movie i saw with my super sweet roomies was dig- tastic! now im sitting here wondering why im not packing my bags to go to france... i mean home. shit. haha peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment